Our banking services lawyers help leading institutions navigate the current market’s uncertainty and fast-changing regulatory environment. We are dedicated to helping you comply with new requirements as they emerge and to keeping you informed about how those rules may affect your business. We guide domestic and international businesses on legislation and help them respond successfully to litigation.
Our lawyers assist numerous types of organizations, from financial institutions, foreign banks and service providers to retailers, and technology, securities, insurance, finance and mortgage companies.
Our services include assisting clients with the following:
- Forming and acquiring banks, savings associations and other depository institutions and obtaining regulatory approval for charters and holding company registration.
- Purchase or sale of loan and payment card portfolios and the negotiation of program agreements, joint ventures and similar arrangements
- Acquisition of mortgage banking companies, finance companies, investment advisers and other providers of non-bank financial services
- Corporate restructuring, consolidation of operations and expansion.
- Electronic banking and commerce and electronic distribution of government benefits
Anti-money laundering issues, policies and procedures to comply with various Banking Acts and regulations