“In order to make a valid contribution to the development of our clients’ businesses every one of our staff has to share a very simple, but very successful, philosophy.
We aim to constantly, and consistently, set new standards in the commercial value we offer to our clients as well as in the quality of our legal advice. That’s why we need talented and motivated individuals who can be extremely effective business people as well as extremely efficient lawyers.
All our people think in our clients’ shoes, function as part of a team and help our firm to operate as a highly valued business adviser instead of as a highly valued supplier.”
If you think you’re the sort of person who could make a contribution to the continuing growth of one of the Top 10 law firms in the Asia why not find out more? We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and opportunities for flexible working and supportive, stimulating friendly working environments.
- TAA welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and believes in equality of opportunity for all.
- Applicants will be assessed solely on their ability to perform against the set skills and competencies required for each role.
- Applicants will be treated with professionalism, courtesy and respect.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated with confidence and sensitivity.
- We will consider flexible working patterns where it is possible to do so in terms of business & resource needs.
Please send your CV’s to: